To effectively lead and achieve, your Core Communication skills have to be rock solid.
We all think we can communicate . . . we’ve been doing it all our lives, right? But doing it well means making better decisions, surfacing the best ideas, improving accuracy, resolving and avoiding conflicts, and achieving results.
Think about it.
- How do we foster teamwork if people can’t talk to each other effectively?
- How much time and effort is lost every day to on-going conflicts and misunderstandings?
- Does your team know how to prioritize, manage their time and work together toward a common goal? Have you communicated the goal?
No other single training program will achieve a more immediate and fundamental positive impact on your team, your organization, your life. We package the most effective communication and coaching tools into a custom program using scenarios relevant to your employees. We deliver the most essential tools in a hands-on, experiential way, providing learning aids that encourage daily practice and yield real results.
Learning groups can be general, team-specific, or management-specific.
Skills and Topics
Keeping in mind that Core Skills will custom tailor content and formats to meet your needs, here are some of the skills we teach – to groups or individuals:
- Creating a Collaborative Culture
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
- Communicating Confidence
- Convey Your Vision
- Core Communicator – skills for everyone
- Solid Meeting Management Skills
- Solid Presentation Skills
Communications and related content provided by Core Skills through Optum Health and United Health Care has included:
- Addressing Performance Concerns
- Building Employee Motivation and Morale
- Building Teams
- Creating a Positive Work Environment
- Dealing with Conflict
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviors
- Dealing with Negativity in the Workplace
- Generations at Work
- Healthy Relationships
- Managing Change
- Managing Customer Expectations
- Managing People Effectively
- Meeting Facilitation
- Moving Forward
- Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Respect and Positive Interaction in the Workplace
- So, You Want to Be a Leader?
- Successful Retirement
- Workplace Engagement
- Workplace Uncertainty